We provide the following air conditioning and heating services
- Preventative Maintenance
- Heat Pumps
- Straight Cool Units
- Package Units
- Pool Heaters
- Hot Water Heaters
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Electrical Service
- Duct Work
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
We take pride in giving our customers the best SERVICE possible.
- Prompt, courteous professional same day service.
- No extra charge for weekend service.
- Complete heating and air conditioning repair and replacement.
- We service all makes and models.
- Our mission is to provide excellence in all areas of service to you, our customer, and to strive to exceed your expectations.
- Our business comes from satisfied customers and their referrals to friends and neighbors.
Serving Central Florida:
- South Lake County
- Four Corners
- Winter Garden
- Lake Buena Vista
"I was very happy with the service I received from Jimmy Cool A/C very neat. On time and very polite. I would recommend him to everyone... Thank you"
- Bob and Joan D.
Winter Garden, FL
No guess work!
- Accurate Quick Solutions.
- Poor decisions can compromise your health, safety and comfort.
- Software allows input of data from instrument readings and gives solutions to your air conditioning problems.
There are a lot of good heating and cooling companies that have your best interest at heart but there are also many who want to get their products into your home just to make a sale, even though it may not benefit you.
Our first priority has always been to offer our customers excellent work at honest prices. Even if the customer doesn't know the details of everything we do for them, they know they can trust us to do the right thing. For most people, piece of mind is worth a few dollars more.
The Importance of an Annual Preventative Maintenance Cooling Inspection
Would you drive a car year after year without ever changing the oil or taking it to a mechanic for a tune up?
Probably not. Like your car, your cooling and heating system must be maintained in order to run efficiently and dependably. An annual cooling check-up allows a technician to identify minor problems before they become major ones.
- Chances are that you may have neglected a spring checkup.
- Your air conditioner isn't cooling like it should.
- Dirt and debris can clog cooling fins.
- Refrigerant levels could be low.
- A dirty blower and a number of other problems can significantly reduce the efficiency of your air conditioner and help it wear out faster.
How you benefit
- Reduced Cooling and Heating Costs
- Improved Equipment Efficiency
- Adds Years to Equipment Life
- Improved Dependability
- Protects Your Home